Single Question answered by Email
$20 + HST
- Select appointment date and time;
- Provide your contact details;
- Look for confirmation email in your Inbox with details to fill out Patient Intake Form (please also check your Spam folder);
- On the day of the consult you will receive ZOOM videoconference link.
Virtual Consult Preparation Steps:
- For best results use Smartphone or Tablet device
- Install Zoom communications software
- Use Headphones
- Ensure a good Internet connection
- Ensure sufficient lighting
- Mother/Lactating Parent and a baby must both be present
- Have an assisting person nearby, especially in non-latching or painfully latching baby cases.
On the day of the consult you will receive a link to connect. Please be available to receive a video call on time. If you are late more than 15 minutes we reserve the right to cancel your appointment and/or apply a no-show fee.
We will also provide follow-up answers by email/texts for 2 weeks after your appointment so you can ask all the questions you may still have.
About Private Virtual Consultation
Video breastfeeding consultation duration is ~60 minutes. Your lactation consultant will be Oksana Laurinaviciene, IBCLC (female), or Sofya Brainin, RN, IBCLC (female).
Please make sure to fill out Patient Intake Form EACH TIME following your appointment booking.
Once the appointment has been booked and confirmed you can reschedule or cancel it on your own using the link provided with your booking confirmation email not later than 24-hours before your appointment time without any penalty. If the rescheduling/cancellation has to be made less than 24-hours before your appointment time, the cancellation link will not work and you will need our assistance to cancel/reschedule your appointment. No shows and late cancellations will result in a $50 cancellation fee. New appointment time will be confirmed only after the cancellation fee for the previous no show/late cancellation is paid.