Virtual or In-Clinic Private Consult Appointment Booking
$110/hr + HST
- Select the appointment date and time.
- Provide your contact details.
- Look for the confirmation email in your Inbox with details to fill out Patient Intake Form (please also check your Spam folder).
- On the day of the consult, you will receive a ZOOM videoconference link.
- In-Clinic consults are also available on Mondays and Thursdays at Airway Clinic, 4576 Young St, Suite 100, North York
Virtual Consult Preparation Steps:
- For best results use Smartphone or Tablet device
- Install Zoom communications software
- Use Headphones
- Ensure a good Internet connection
- Ensure sufficient lighting
- Make sure your baby is with you if you need help with latching, positioning, etc.
- Make sure to have your pump nearby if you need help with pumping.
- Having an assisting person nearby would be highly recommended, especially in non-latching or painful latching cases.
On the day of the consult, you will receive a Zoom link to connect. Please be available to receive a video call on time. If you are late more than 15 minutes we reserve the right to cancel your appointment and/or apply a no-show fee.
We will also provide free follow-up answers by email/text for 1 week after your appointment so you can ask all the questions you may still have.
About Private Virtual Consultation
The video breastfeeding consult duration is ~60 minutes. Your lactation consultant will be Oksana Laurinaviciene, IBCLC (female), or Sofya Brainin, RN, IBCLC (female).
Please make sure to fill out our Patient Intake Form EACH TIME following your appointment booking.
About Private In-Clinic Consultation
Private In-Clinic services are only available on Mondays and Thursdays at Airway Clinic, 4576 Yonge Street, Suite 100, North York.
The initial consult duration is ~60 minutes, follow-up consults are ~30 minutes. Your lactation consultant will be Oksana Laurinaviciene, IBCLC (female). Please make sure to fill out our Patient Intake Form EACH TIME following your appointment booking. All consults are by appointment only, no walk-ins are accepted.
Once the appointment has been booked and confirmed you can reschedule or cancel it on your own using the link provided with your booking confirmation email not later than 24 hours before your appointment time without any penalty. If the rescheduling/cancellation has to be made less than 24 hours before your appointment time, the cancellation link will not work and you will need our assistance to cancel/reschedule your appointment. No-shows and late cancellations will result in a $50+HST cancellation fee. A new appointment time will be confirmed only after the cancellation fee for the previous no-show/late cancellation is paid.